sdsu mesa program guidelines
- Choose 1 MESA staff for request.
- Submit request 3 weeks prior to due date.
- Provide information about the program/scholarship you are applying to.
- Include any forms needed from the program/scholarship you are applying to.
- Provide copy of unofficial transcript(s).
- Provide statement of purpose.
- If not an online request, provide an addressed envelope for the letter along with the letter's due date.
Following the steps above is necessary for the MESA staff to write a strong recommendation and requests not following this policy may not be granted.
MESA Student Handbook
Students new to the MESA program at SDSU receive their Handbook at the MESA New Student Orientation/Fall Student Meeting.