As of March 16, 2020, MESA academic advising appointments will be done through Zoom, and not in-person. Schedule your appointment and your MESA academic advisor will follow-up with Zoom meeting instructions.
Please e-mail your completed MESA Pre-Scheduling Form and MESAdvantage Student Report Card to your MESA academic advisor prior to your appointment so it can be reviewed prior to your appointment and then discussed during your appointment.
MESA students are required to meet with their respective MESA academic advisor a minimum of once (1) per semester (towards the end of each semester).
MESA students are also welcome to visit their academic advisor throughout the year for academic advising.
OTHER ADVISING RESOURCEs
- Career Services
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Divison of Student Affairs
- Division of Faculty Advancement and Student Success
- Education Opportunity Programs (EOP) and Ethnic Affairs
- Office of Advising and Evaluations
- Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Student Ability Success Center
- Student Health Services
- Testing Services
Engineering majors - Meet with Natasha Celise or Eric Pamintuan.
Physical sciences majors - All non-engineering majors meet with Thelma Chavez.
- Graduating seniors in their last semester are not required to do an advising appointment.
- In place of an MESA academic advising appointment, engineering juniors and seniors (who are not new to the MESA program) should submit a MESAdvantage Student Report Card and then see their Engineering Faculty Advisor. A MESA academic advising appointment is optional.
Book an academic advising appointment:
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view. To download Adobe Acrobat Reader go to http://get.adobe.com/reader/