The SDSU College of Engineering tutoring program is free to students and facilitated by the SDSU MESA program. Tutors are SDSU students who have previously taken the course and earned a high letter grade.
Tutoring approaches can vary based on the number of students present. 1-on-1, small group, virtual, and other tutoring approaches may be used, as decided by tutor, faculty, and staff.Courses offered are based on budget, tutor availability, room availability, SDSU Analytic Studies & Institutional Research data of high-need courses, impaction criteria, and department discretion for undergraduate engineering majors.
Tutoring Google Calendar
View the Google Calendar version for updates on specific dates (e.g. cancellations, holidays off, etc.)
Scheduling Tutoring with SDSU Navigate EAB
Students can schedule tutoring appointments* by either:
- Clicking on the SDSU Navigate EAB Personal Availability Link (PAL) on the tutor's name on this webpage.
- Logging in to SDSU Navigate EAB and using the Get Assistance button and selecting Tutoring, and then following the prompts to find a tutor or search for your course.
- Clicking on the event description within the Tutoring Google Calendar to find the tutor's SDSU Navigate PAL.
For further assistance in STEM courses, visit:
- Respective college departments, faculty offices hours, graduate/teaching assistants.
- Wireless Power Transfer YouTube Channel
- College of Engineering Student Success Center
- College of Science Student Success Centers
- EOP Learning Support Center (LSC)
- Math & Stats Learning Center (MSLC)
- Supplemental Instruction (SI)
- Writing Center
- College Councils & Graduate Student Association
- Recognized Student Organizations
CIVE 225 Angelika Shakirova